You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by indicating your preferences on our forms, or by contacting us at any time.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
- request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- restrict processing;
- to object to processing of your personal data; and
- complain to a supervisory authority.
To enforce any of the foregoing rights or if you have any other questions about our site or this GDPR Policy, please contact us at any time.
*This GDPR Policy was updated on the 12th Of September 2020*