Antenna Network Analyzer NanoVNA 10KHz-1.5GHz
ABS case: 75mm x 133mm x 18mm (excluding protrusions)
Compared with the previous version of the product, an ABS case has been added to reduce external interference and improve measurement accuracy. The 4.0-inch LCD digital display is easier to read than the 2.8-inch LCD digital display of the previous version. Built-in 1950mAh battery, which can be used for a long time and in addition, it also supports time domain analysis (TDR). Touch screen selection makes it easy to perform various operations. Use the Type C-Type C data cable (included) to easily connect to your Android phone. (Not compatible with iPhone)
The improved frequency algorithm can use the odd harmonic extension of si5351 to support measurement frequencies up to 1.5GHz. The 50k-300MHz direct output frequency range of si5351 can provide dynamic performance of more than 70dB. The extended 300M-900MHz frequency band can provide more than 60dB of dynamics, while the 900M-1.5GHz frequency band can provide more than 40dB of dynamics.
Small hand-held stand-alone 4.0-inch LCD display, providing TX/RX measurement, and can determine the complete S11 and S21 parameters. If you need to obtain S12 and S22, you need to manually replace the wiring on the transceiver port.
PC control software] You can export Touchstone (snp) files through PC software for use in various radio design and simulation software. This project aims to provide enthusiasts with RF gadgets, but it is a useful tool.
Note: Since the screen of this product is a resistive touch screen, it is best to use it with a touch pen dedicated to resistive touch screens. The Japanese instruction manual is a PDF file. If necessary, please contact us. In addition, if there is a problem with the product, please contact us and we will reply in time.
NANOVNA-H4 advantage analysis:
- 1. The 4-inch full-view LCD screen, with DC dimming, can be seen more clearly when used outdoors, and indoor use is more comfortable.
- 2. Optimized the bridge to make full use of the Si5351’s harmonics. Now the 5th harmonic can be used to measure to 1.5GHz;
- 3. When the fundamental wave is used, the output level of CH0 is increased to 0dBm, and the reflection measurement is more accurate;
- 4. Solve the abnormality of NanoVNA-H near 6MHz;
- 5. Reproduce the designed power management circuit to further reduce power noise, reduce USB power interference, reduce charging current, and protect the battery;
- 6. Optimized PCB layout, containing 1950mAh battery, more than 8 hours of use;
- 7. Reserved UART interface, convenient for DIY expansion;
- 8. The new ABS shell is made by opening the mold, which is light and convenient to protect the machine;
- 9. The packaging is exquisite to provide guarantee for the subsequent transportation safety.
- ABS case: 75mm x 133mm x 18mm (excluding protrusions)
- Measurement frequency: 10KHz -1.5GHz
- RF output: 0dbm (±2dbm)
- Measurement range: 70dB (50kHz-300MHz), 60dB (300M-900MHz), 40dB(0.9G-1.5GHz));
- There may be errors caused by nonlinear transformation of fundamental wave when using harmonic measurement.
- Port SWR: < 1.1
- Display: 3.95 inch TFT (320 x 480)
- USB interface: USB type-C communication mode: CDC (serial)
- Power: USB 5V 200mA, built-in 1950mAh battery, maximum charging current 1A
- Number of scanning points: 101 (fixed)
- Display Tracking: 4, Marking: 4, Setting Save: 5
- Frequency Tolerance:<2.5ppm
- Frequency Stability:<0.5ppm
- NanoVNA host (with 1950mAh battery) x 1
- USB Type-C data cable x1
- 15cm SMA male to male RG316 RF cable x2
- SMA male calibration kit – OPEN x1
- SMA male calibration kit – SHORT x1
- SMA male calibration kit – LOAD x1
- SMA female to female connector x1
- Type-c to Type-c cable x1
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK), United States (US)
Please check the item you are buying from us as it may be coming from various places around the world from the UK, Europe, US and China. We want to bring you the best products possible at the very best prices but delivery may take a little longer. Please check the delivery times that are clearly marked on each product.
Specification: Antenna Network Analyzer NanoVNA 10KHz-1.5GHz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.