FNIRSI 1014D Digital Oscilloscope Two In One Dual Channel Input Signal Generator Desktop Oscilloscope 1GSa/s Sampling Rate
1GSa/s Sampling Rate
FNIRSI-1014D is a two in one oscilloscope and signal generator, the real-time sampling rate is 1GSa / s and with 100MHz* 2 analog bandwidth, with 7 inch TFT LCD display screen, the built-in high-voltage protection module can tolerate up to 400V continuous voltage, without worrying about the oscilloscope burning accident caused by the probe not moving to 10x gear, built in DDS function signal generator and the industry’s original chopping output (@ 2.5vpp), all signal frequency step is 1Hz, support 14 kinds of standard function signal and a customizable chopping signal, chopping
The output device intercepts part or the whole part of the complex signals measured by the oscilloscope as the output signal of the signal generator, which can store up to 1000 customized cut-off signals. Come on and try it, it will not let you down.
- Built in DDS signal generator, support 12 kinds of function signal.
- Capture output signal function, which can store up to 1000 capture signals.
- Targeted high intelligent decoding algorithm, the encoder life is infinite, and intelligent anti-burn function, 1X Can withstand up to 400V withstand voltage.
- With 100MHz * 2 ana-log bandwidth and @ 1GSa/s sampling rate（1X = 5MHz, 10X = 100MHz).
- Fully fit 7 inch 800 * 480 resolution color TFT LCD display with bright colors and high contrast.
- High measurement voltage range: 1X can measure 0~40 V, 10X can measure 0~400V.
- Up to 12 parameters measurement：VPP，VP，Vmax，Vmin，Vavg，Vrms，Frequent，Duty+，Duty-，Time+，Time-，Period.
- Cursor measurement function: it is convenient to manually measure the period and frequency and voltage.
- Complete triggering function (single, normal, automatic), and at any time, the waveform display (pause function) is frozen.
- Equipped with high efficiency One-button AUTO, and one-button waveform storage and screenshot function.
- Built-in 1GB storage space, can store up to 1000 screenshots + 1000 sets of waveform data.
- Powerful waveform picture manager supports thumbnail browsing, viewing, detailed viewing, page turning, deletion and waveform zooming in, zooming out, moving, etc.
- Equipped with a USB interface, which can be connected to a computer to share its screenshots with the computer, which is convenient for secondary analysis.
- Lissajous figures graphic display function can be used to determine the amplitude, frequency, and phase contrast of two groups of signals.
- FFT display function, can analyze the spectral characteristics of the signal, memory compression technology, waveform refresh screen does not flicker.
- With the screen brightness adjustment function and background grid brightness adjustment function, also easy to carry.
- Material: ABS
- Ana-log band width: 100MHz * 2
- Number of channels: 2 channels
- Maximum real time sampling rate: 1GSa/s
- Vertical sensitivity: 50 mV/div ~ 500 V/div
- Horizontal time base range: 50S/div ~ 10nS/div
- Maximum test voltage: 40 V (1X probe), 400 V (10X probe)
- Storage depth: 240Kbit
- Input resistance: 1MΩ
- ADC precision: 8bits
- Coupling mode: AC/DC
- Trigger mode: Single, Normal, Auto
- Trigger edge: Rising edge/Falling edge
- External trigger voltage 0~40 V
- Extension ports: USB picture export
- Package size: 340 x 140 x 70mm / 13.4 x 5.5 x 2.8in
- Package weight: 1500g / 3.3lb
- 1 * FNIRSI-1014D Oscilloscope Host
- 2 * Matching 100MHz Probe (1X and 10X）
- 1 *Clip
- 1 * 5V2A Power Adapter
- 1 * USB Data Line
- 1 * English User Manual
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK), United States (US)
Please check the item you are buying from us as it may be coming from various places around the world from the UK, Europe, US and China. We want to bring you the best products possible at the very best prices but delivery may take a little longer. Please check the delivery times that are clearly marked on each product.
Specification: FNIRSI 1014D Digital Oscilloscope Two In One Dual Channel Input Signal Generator Desktop Oscilloscope 1GSa/s Sampling Rate
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.