1-60MHz Shortwave SWR Antenna Analyzer Meter Tester For Ham Radio
This is a SWR analyzer for ham hobbyists. With 5 buttons, “Mode”, “Band”, “Config”, “Scan”, “Up”, “Down”, you can selects operation mode, band and extended functions. It is powered by DC 12 to 14V 500mA external power with 2.1mm power jack, and can be used to measure antenna electrical parameters, SWR, impedance (resistance + reactance), capacitance, inductance, feed-point impedance, ground loss, etc.
- SWR usable measurement range of this analyzer is 1.0 to 9.99. step size: user configurable increments of 100Hz, 1KHz, 10KHz, and 100KHz.
- Powered by DC 12 to 14V 500mA eexternal power with 2.1mm power jack(center pin positive), just connect the power and then work.
- 5 operation buttons are easy and convenient to operate. You can selects operation mode, band and extended functions.
- Beautiful and simple designed black case would protect the antenna analyzer from external damage.
- This would be a great SWR aentenna analyzer for ham hobbyist or professionals.
Frequency Generation & Control: 1 – 60 Mhz
Source Impedance: 50 Ohms
Stability: +/- 100 ppm
Spectral Purity: Harmonics down >- TBD dB beyond 60 MHz
Step Size: User configurable increments of 100 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz, and 100 kHz
SWR Usable Measurement Range: 1.0 to 9.99
Impedance: Approx. 5 to 2000 ohms
RF Output: Adjustable 2.0 Volts pp (typ)
Power Supply: Powered by external 12 to 14V DC, 500mA
Push Buttons (5): “Mode”, “Band”, “Config”, “Scan”, “Up”, “Down”
Switch: “Power On”
USB: Mini-B receptacle
External Power: 2.1mm Power Jack (center pin positive)
Size: 150 x 90 x 40mm / 5.9 x 3.54 x 1.57″
1. Measure antenna electrical parameters: SWR, impedance (resistance + reactance), capacitance, inductance
2. Measure feed-point impedance
3. Measure ground loss
4. Adjust antenna tuners and determine loss
5. Measure inductors and capacitors
6. Measure coax transmission line (SWR, length, velocity factor, approximate Q and loss, resonant frequency, and impedance)
7. Measure and determine optimum settings for tuning stubs: SWR, approximate Q, resonant frequency, bandwidth, impedance
8. Determine characteristic impedance of transmission line
9. Coaxial Cable Loss
10. Determine antenna tuner loss
11. Measure balun loss
12. Measure inductor Q
13. Estimate quartz crystal parameters
14. Measure magnetic loop resonance and SWR
Operation Button Function:
Mode: Selects operation mode, impedance(default), complex impedance, capacitance, and inductance
BAND: Select band from any of the available bands, 160M to 6M
CONFIG: Provides menu for configurations and extended functions, PC
Link, step size setting, suspend timeout setting, calibration, and
SCAN: Pressing this control initiates a scan of
frequencies of the selected BAND. Scan exits to impedance mode showing
the 2:1 bandwidth and the resonant point o the antenna
CAN(up): Increase frequency and used to cancel operation for CONFIG menu
VAL(down): Decrease frequency and used to validate operation for CONFIG menu
1 x Analyzer(Power supply is not included)
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK), United States (US)
Please check the item you are buying from us as it may be coming from various places around the world from the UK, Europe, US and China. We want to bring you the best products possible at the very best prices but delivery may take a little longer. Please check the delivery times that are clearly marked on each product.
Specification: 1-60MHz Shortwave SWR Antenna Analyzer Meter Tester For Ham Radio
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.