RF Explorer LCD Display 240-960 MHz 2.35-2.55 GHz 113 x 70 x 25mm High Capacity
Frequency band: 240 – 960 MHz and 2.35 – 2.55 GHz
RF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, a very affordable tool for work in all popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer and double balanced mixer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption and low cost.
It has been designed to be used equally well outdoor and indoor, and can be connected to a PC for extra functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
This model includes a WSUB1G baseline unit plus an RFEMWSUB3G Expansion Module conveniently assembled and tested. It comes with two SMA connectors and two antennas,a nice Nagoya NA-773 wideband telescopic antenna for all Sub-GHz frequencies and a whip helical for 2.4GHz band. Additional, specific band antennas may be needed to cover efficiently some of the frequencies supported.
The combination of these two models offer the wide band coverage of the WSUB3G module, together with the highest sensitivity and quick response of the WSUB1G model for the popular sub-1GHz frequencies.
- · Pocket size and lightweight
- · Solid aluminum metal case
- · Includes a transport EVA carry case for RF Explorer
- · Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- · Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
- · High capacity Lipo for 16hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- · Windows PC client Open Source
- · Can be extended with internal Expansion Modules for additional band and functionality
- · Wide band coverage to all popular RF frequencies, starting at 15MHz and going up to 2.7GHz. This include very interesting frequency areas such as 2m HAM radio, all VHF and UHF, FM radio, GPS, WiFi and WiMax, Bluetooth, etc.
- · Firmware: RF Explorer 3G Combo is delivered with upgraded firmware v1.09. Note some of the features and operation accuracy will be improved in upcoming lifetime free firmware revisions.
Note this unit does not include RF Generator functionality, only Spectrum Analyzer functionality is available.
- Frequency band: 240 – 960 MHz and 2.35 – 2.55 GHz
- Frequency span: 112KHz – 100MHz
- Graphics LCD 128×64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- PC Windows client supports Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64bits
- Backlight for great indoor visibility
- 2 standard SMA 50 ohms connector, one for Sub-GHz wideband Nagoya NA-773 telescopic antenna included and another one for 2.4GHz band with helical antenna included.
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -115dBm to 0dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +5dBm
- Average noise level (typical): -110dBm
- 2.4GHz RF Generator amplitude: -30dBm to +1dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +/-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +/-3dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6Khz to 600Khz
- Host Machine Weight: 207g / 7.29oz
- Host Machine Size: Approx. 11.3 * 7 * 2.5cm / 4.5 * 2.8 * 1in (L * W * H)
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK), United States (US)
Please check the item you are buying from us as it may be coming from various places around the world from the UK, Europe, US and China. We want to bring you the best products possible at the very best prices but delivery may take a little longer. Please check the delivery times that are clearly marked on each product.
Specification: RF Explorer LCD Display 240-960 MHz 2.35-2.55 GHz 113 x 70 x 25mm High Capacity
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.